Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Did she deserve that???

"Hey sweetie wassup...??...wake up..its already 8:30....u will miss ur breakfast...."...this came at a time when sleephad totally engrossed me...for me..coming out of the cozy blanket seemed as the most herculean task....then again..that irritating but cherubic sound...TINNAK...."hey baby....wake up...."...and some part of my mind was saying....."come on pratik...show some guts don't reply"..finally i got that tune....
                                                            calling
                                                        ARCHANA
                                                       08791174563
Then again started the endless and senseless talking.......she called me to remind me about my breakfast..but instead we covered some of the most obscure topics....and i never felt like it was getting humdrum...such was the equation between me and Archana.......


She was only girl who occupied my mind....I was preparing for IIT....a process which requires you to prepare a pschychology to close doors for stupid emotions like love,hatred and all...I was being clogged by them...Though we were 2000kms apart....but just her voice made all my worries disappear into thin air.......I was symptomatic of insanity....I was more worried about her than the unsolved diabolic sheets and DPPs.....Her LIKE on a boy's photo was like someone pinching slowly but effectively  my heart..Her adorable comments on boy's status was like acerbic slangs thrown at my face....SUCH WAS THE OBSESSION.......Even the single word replys and smileys on phone chats seemed like world's most deadliest weapon.....WAS THERE ANY SOLUTION TO THIS MENACE????WAS I EVER GOING TO GET OVER HER???


                                                      calling 
                                                 ARCHANA
                                               08791174563
"hey gopal...just pick it up and say i am in class........u know these girls...are a menace!!!!"......
"hey pras...u know u are giving her a tough time..if u guyz have some problem..just confront each other and sort it out.......".............
"u know gopal....i will do it....very soon..but now i need some hot cofffee....and F.R.I.E.N.D.s..season 6...episode 3....come on...it is going to be awsome....."




                                              calling
                                          SHRADDHA
                                         09556887654
"u rascal...u haven't called since eons...how r u???atleast reply mah msgs"..shraddha as always in her dominating tone........its always good to have a best friend's sister also as ur sis...especially when she herself has so many hot friends........
"hey prats...u know...ARCHI got a new bf....and he is smoking hot...she is fast moving on...after u pulled the plugs on her..u selfish..heartless dog.....".......
"hmm...good for her....hey i got some work ...i need to go..call u at nite..."...


And i had no work...i had all time in the world....all time..to think of the past times...the good old couple..me and archi...the meetings..the chatings....the calls...everything...and i subverted them all.....WHY???WHY??
and snap...NO ANSWER.........why didnt i confront her???was i really a dog??the IIT fame tookover my mind and heart....it overshadowed the emotions of a girl who once meant all to me.....i started making  a travesty of her......nobody knows what she would have gone through...sleepless nites waiting for replys........weeping and wallowing...and i didnt care for anything....


And i know now....SHE DIDN'T DESERVE ME.....BUT DID SHE DESERVE WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH?????????????MAY BE I AM A DOG..........

No comments:

Post a Comment